The purpose for which ANVCA was formed includes the following;
- Provide services that will improve success, efficiency, profitability and stability to its member corporations;
- Advocate for policies that will benefit and protect the interest of Alaska Native Village Corporations with local, state and federal governments;
- Provide an officially recognized voice for the interests of Alaska Native Village Corporations;
- Provide a network of mutual support and technical assistance that will enhance the success of all Alaska Native Village Corporations and their shareholders;
- Promote responsible resource management and developmental policies;
- Encourage a mutually respectful and cooperative relationship with Alaska Native Regional Corporations, tribal entities and other businesses for the overall benefit of Native peoples; and
- Promote a positive image of our corporations with our shareholders, Native children and the general public.
Click here to read the full text of the Second Amended Restated ANVCA bylaws (revised April 2017).