Alaska Native Village Corporation Association (ANVCA)
People, Purpose & Passion: The Pathway to Success
10TH ANNUAL MEETING & CONFERENCE
May 10th – May 11th 2018
555 W 5th Ave, Egan Center
- Tax Overview – What does the new Tax bill mean for me as an individual, as a business, and as an ANC?- THIS SESSION AND OTHERS WILL BE CPE ELIGIBLE
- Alaska Native Corporations & Settlement Trusts – Presented by Old Harbor Native Corp. CEO Carl Marrs
- Governance – The Board’s Role in Fulfilling the Village Corporations Mission, Vision and Purpose while Adhering to Their Fiduciary Duties and Managing Conflict
- Using Robert’s Rules of Order to Lead and Conduct Meetings
- How High Performing Boards Address Common Challenges
How to Quickly Align Your Team or Board
- Sexual Harassment in the Workplace – a Panel Discussion
- Recruiting and Retaining Top Talent
- Due-Diligence Best practices
and much MUCH more!
Interested in being a sponsor or having a booth? Download the Booth and Advertising Info and send your form to firstname.lastname@example.org today!
ANVCA hosts our Annual meeting and election of the board, within our two-day conference that provides Alaska Native Village Corporations with current and relevant topics like best practices and innovations. This conference is unique in the fact that it is the only conference dedicated to Alaska Native Village Corporations collaborating, sharing information and strategies along with providing the opportunity to meet other professionals serving in similar positions. Anyone is welcome, however members and partners attend at a discounted rate.
The ANVCA Conference is typically attended by over 250 individuals with the title CEO, COO, Director, and Chairman. Attendees include Village Corporation representatives, Board Members, Business Partners, and Government representatives. The conference has keynote and breakout sessions. Breakout sessions run simultaneously.
Currently ANVCA is seeking presenters. Consider sharing a best practice or innovative idea. We are very interested in the following subject areas:
- Organizational Development
- Land or Natural Resources
- Investment Opportunities – especially public/private partnerships
- Policy and other Current Event Issues
Complete the call for presentations (below) and submit to ANVCA. DEADLINE EXTENDED TO MARCH 30
Don’t forget that those who register for the conference before Monday, April 2 will be entered to win TWO (2) Round Trip tickets to ANYWHERE our Partner flies! Including Costa Rica and Mexico! Also, registrants will receive an Alaska Airlines discount code to book travel to Anchorage. Thank you Alaska Airlines!
- The Stages of Organizational Growth and Development
- Key Milestones For Vibrant Companies
- When do you need change or growth? When do you need stability?
- The Leader’s Mindset: How to develop a perspective of abundance
- Tips for leading growth and change.
Special Thanks to our Moose and Salmon Level Partners!
To review the 2017 agenda for past conference topics click on Conference Program link to view the agenda and speakers ANVCA 2017 Conference Program. Hard copies will be provided on site for all registered attendees.
Interested in advertising in our agenda or being a conference sponsor? CLICK HERE
Want to Register for our annual conference? CLICK HERE
While each event has challenges, the compliments were fantastic such as “the best ANVCA conference yet” and “these conferences are some of the best I attend.” For a complete reporting of the 2016 event, review the 2016 ANVCA Conference Report.